Sanford N. Schwartz, D.D.S.
• Diplomate, American Board of
Dentistry – Only approximately
One in a thousand U.S. dentists
have been honored with this award.
• Fellow, International Congress of
• Fellow and Associate Fellow,
American Academy of Implant
• Master, Academy of General Dentistry
• Former Instructor, New York University College of Dentistry
• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• American Dental Association
• Florida Dental Association
• West Coast District Dental Association
• Hillsborough County Dental Association
• American Academy of Implant Dentistry
• International Congress of Oral Implantologists
• Academy of General Dentistry
• Seattle Study Club of Tampa
• Brandon Dental Study Club
• Tampa Implant Study Club
Dr. Sanford N. Schwartz received his Doctor of Dental Surgery
degree from New York University College of Dentistry in 1979
after earning his B.A. from State University of New York at Albany.
He completed a general practice residency at Albany Medical
Center Hospital, where he also served as assistant instructor in
the Department of Surgery.
While practicing in New York, Dr. Schwartz was an instructor at
New York University College of Dentistry, and served on staff at
Maimonides and Southside Hospitals.
Dr. Schwartz’s ongoing continuing education includes a number
of surgical and prosthetic training programs on osseo integrated
implants, among them a 330 hour maxi course provided by the
Medical College of Georgia and the American Academy of Implant
Dentistry. Extensively trained and experienced in esthetic
dentistry, Dr. Schwartz has been veneering teeth since 1979.
Dr. Schwartz has also completed 600 hours in the University of
Florida Comprehensive Dentistry Advanced Curriculum.
• Greater Brandon Chamber of Commerce Small Business
• Congregation Beth Shalom, member
• Kiwanis Club, former member
• Sponsor of Brandon soccer and baseball since 1986
& Cosmetic Dentistry
Full Invisalign Case
a savings of over $400 (08090) Exp 12/31/17
Bring in this ad for
$97* EXAM (regularly $252)
Oral Exam D0150 • Necessary X-rays D0210
Cancer Screening D0431
Gum Disease Screening D0181 • Consultation D09310
Applies to initial visit only, Exp 12/31/17
$67 Call for Details
For Our Existing Patients:
Bring in this ad for
any Restorative Procedure of
$1,000 or more
Exp 12/31/17 Restrictions Apply, Call for Details
The patient and any other person responsible for payment has the right to refuse to pay, cancel payment or be reimbursed for
payment for any other service, examination or treatment that is performed as a result of and within 72 hours of responding to the
advertisement for the free, discounted fee or reduced fee service, examination or treatment.