Accident Report. Bring all documentation
pertaining to the accident, & your rental
contract. Damaged cars will not be
replaced until it can be established that
another known party was at fault.
• You must RETURN the car on the date,
time and place specified. Cars overdue will
be reported stolen to the police.
• If your car is malfunctioning, drive to a
WELL-LIT area. CALL the location where
you rented the car or the emergency road
service phone number.
• Place all VALUABLES in the trunk (boot).
• If you are told by a passing motorist that
something is wrong with your vehicle, DO
NOT STOP. Drive to the nearest service
station or populated area. Never pick up
• In event of an emergency call 911.
• At TOLLS, you don’t need exact change.
• OVERTAKING on the inside is common
practice, so watch for cars on either side.
• By law infants aged 5 or younger or under
40lbs must be placed in a BABY SEAT.
• WARNING! Providing false
information when renting a car is illegal.
• Only those listed on the rental agreement
can DRIVE the car. (minimum age 21)
• Check directions before SETTING OFF
and if you get lost LOST, ask the police or
stop at a safe,well-lit location.
• Remember: DRIVE ON THE RIGHT!
• Use SEAT BELTS — buckle up it’s the
law. The number of passengers may not
exceed the number of seat belts.
• Yours is the only set of KEYS. If you lose
them you will need a locksmith.
• Do not leave the scene of any ACCIDENT
until the police have visited the scene.
Failure to obtain a police report will void
the LDW and any other coverage and we
will render you responsible for all loss,
damages and claims. You must proceed
to the nearest Dollar location if you are
physically able to do so and complete an