For Applicants to the Class of 2024 and Fall 2020 Matriculation
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE
Go to the Admissions section of the Jesuit High School website
www.JesuitTampa.org and click on the link to the Online Application.
The submitted Online Application also serves as the registration for the
Jesuit’s Annual Open House for prospective students and their famlies will
be held on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 from 7-9 p.m. Our Open House
is the best way for a prospective student and his family to learn about
the Jesuit experience by interacting with current students, faculty, and
Date: Saturday, December 7, 2019, 8:30 a.m. to Noon
Makeup: Saturday, December 14, 2019, 8:30 a.m. to Noon
Jesuit administers the High School Placement Test (HSPT).
Once again, the Online Application also serves as the registration
for the HSPT.
Eighth grade applicants are evaluated according to the following criteria:
• Academic performance in 6th, 7th , and 8th grade including standardized test scores.
• Evaluation forms completed by applicant’s current English and Math teachers.
• Results of the Entrance Exam including the writing sample completed during the HSPT.
• Decision letters will go out in the mail by the week of February 17, 2020.
• Jesuit High School is committed to providing the opportunity for a Jesuit education to all
qualified students regardless of their families’ financial capability.
• Jesuit High School awarded approximately $2.7 million in need-based financial assistance
to over 30% of the students for the 2019-20 academic year.
• The online financial aid application is open from September 3 - December 20, 2019.
• Jesuit also awards two half-tuition merit-based scholarships and two quarter-tuition merit-based
scholarships to students who score in the top 2 percent nationally on the entrance exam,
through the school’s Ignatian Scholars Program.
Contact Mr. Steve Matesich ’91, Director of Admissions, 813-877-5344, ext. 715, Admissions@jesuittampa.org
2019 Baccalaureate Mass at Chapel of the Holy Cross
Dual Credit classes
are offered through
St. Louis University.