SECTION IX PERSONAL INQUIRY WAIVER AND NOTARIZATION STATEMENT
Do not sign the application until you are in the presence of the Notary Public who will notarize your application.
SECTION XI HEALTH CERTIFICATE
This section must be completed and signed by a physician or physician assistant currently licensed pursuant to Chapter
An applicant or licensee is ineligible to reapply for the same class of license for a minimum period of one year
administrative denials where the basis was either of the following:
from the Department of Law Enforcement, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, or any other applicable law
Firearms and Ammunition
1. Pursuant to Section 493.6115, F.S., only Class “C”, “CC”, “D”, “M”, “MA”, or “MB” licensees are permitted to bear
issued pursuant to Section 790.06, F.S.
2. Unless otherwise approved by the Department, a Class “G” licensee may carry ONLY the following weapons:
4. A Class “D”, “M”, “MA”, or “MB” licensee who has also been issued a Class “G” license must keep his or her
5. A Class “D” licensee 21 years of age or older who has also been issued a Class “G” license may carry a
non-uniform status because duty circumstances or special requirements of the client necessitates such dress
Section 493.6115(4) & Section 493.6305(2), F.S..
6. A Class “C” or Class “CC” licensee 21 years of age or older who has also been issued a Class “G” license may
must complete four hours of re-qualifying training EACH YEAR. The annual training course shall consist of
a review of the curriculum topics listed above as part of the initial training requirements to include any recent
48 rounds. If the license holder fails to achieve a passing score after three attempts, he or she will be instructed
8. See Rule 5N-1.130 and 5N-1.132, Florida Administrative Code, for additional information.