Your photograph must be:
In color, non-retouched.
Printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper.
2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size.
Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (between 25 and 35 mm)
from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background.
Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera.
With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open.
Taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis:
that is worn daily.
» You may only wear a hat or head covering if you wear it daily for religious purposes. Your full face must be visible and your head
covering cannot obscure your hairline or cast shadows on your face.
» Headphones, wireless hands-free devices or similar items are not acceptable in your photo.
» If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device or similar articles, they may be worn for your photo. Glare on glasses
is not acceptable in your photo.
» Dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons (a
FINGERPRINT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
FOR INFORMATION REGARDING ELECTRONIC FINGERPRINT-SCAN, visit our web page http://mylicensesite.com.
IF SUBMITTING YOUR PRINTS ON THE ENCLOSED CARD, read and follow these instructions carefully:
Fingers should be washed and dried thoroughly prior to prints being taken.
Fingerprints must be rolled using black printer’s ink.
The information you provide on the card MUST BE TYPED or PRINTED IN BLACK INK. However, please note that some spaces at
1. NAM – Full name in following order LAST, FIRST, MIDDLE. Initials are not acceptable. If you have no middle name, enter NMN
2. RESIDENCE OF PERSON FINGERPRINTED – Your RESIDENCE address.
3. EMPLOYER AND ADDRESS – If you are currently employed, provide the name of your employer.
4. ALIASES AKA – If you are known, or have been known, by any other name (nickname, married name, maiden name, alias,
a list of your other names or to furnish documentation pertaining to a legal name change will result in delays in the processing of
5. CITIZENSHIP CTZ – Enter the country of which you are a citizen (U.S., Cuba, Canada, etc.)
6. ARMED FORCES NO. MNU – Enter your military service number if you have one.
7. SOCIAL SECURITY NO. SOC – Sections 493.6105, 493.6304, and 493.6406, Florida Statutes, in conjunction with section
119.071(5)(a) 2, Florida Statutes, mandates that the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Division of Licensing
obtain social security numbers from applicants. Applicant social security numbers are maintained and used by the Division of
8. HGT (height) – Use feet and inches (example: for 5’11” enter 511)
9. DATE OF BIRTH DOB (mmddyy); PLACE OF BIRTH POB, WGT (weight) – Enter required information.
10. You are not required to complete YOUR NO. OCA or FBI NO. FBI or MISCELLANEOUS NO. MNU.
11. SEX, RACE, EYES, and HAIR - FBI codes are shown below. Use appropriate code for each required area on the card.
SEX RACE EYE COLOR HAIR COLOR
M = Male
F = Female
W = White A = Asian or Oriental
B = Black U = Other or Unknown
I = American Indian
or Alaskan Native
BLK = Black GRY = Gray
BLU = Blue GRN = Green
BRO = Brown HAZ = Hazel
BLK = Black WHI = White
BRO = Brown BAL = Bald
GRY = Gray BLN = Blonde
RED = Red
used; (3) the card has been folded, creased, or damaged.
FS493_FP_PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS 11/14