SILVERTHORN VILLA REP YEARLY UPDATE
Th is past year your Villa Representatives have accomplished and been a part of the following:
1. Front Door Colors: Adding a variety of colors to choose from to paint your front door.
2. Soffi ts & Fascia: Painting of the soffi ts and fascia is now included in the painting of the villas.
3. Internet is now a part of the Cable package with Spectrum.
4. Researching the responsibility of tree branches overhanging others properties.
5. Recycling: Trying to get more residents to join in. Having the Recycling Coordinator come to Silverthorn on two
occasions to setup and educate residents on the do’s and don’ts of recycling. Keep in mind no plastic bags, styrofoam or
glass is to be recycled.
6. Safety Concerns: Trying to have early morning walkers to carry fl ashlights as well as walkers that walk against the traffi c
fl ow to use the sidewalk when possible and bike riders to ride with traffi c.
7. Landscaping: When removing trees and/or bushes from the landscaping to please replace or update the landscaping and
not leaving gaps.
8. Informing Villa owners of their responsibilities by inputting the Quick Reference Guide in Traditions on a monthly
Silverthorn Villa Representatives Beth Anas (Bristol Pond); Larry Mead (Regal Trace); Al Sears, Donna Pannone, and
Dianne Arndt (Sterling Run)
Our next meeting will be held on January 2nd, 2018 at 5:30 PM at the same place.
ARC MEMBERS NEEDED
The Architectural Review Committee is now
seeking volunteers to fi ll a few vacancies. If
you have the time and would like to serve
your community, please submit your name
to the Association offi ce in person or via
email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information
on the Committee please contact
Larry Young at 352-848-3094.
IS BRIDGE YOUR GAME?
The Ladies Friday Afternoon Bridge Group
is looking for players, and we cordially invite you to
come and have fun with us. We are not experts, and
will help you, if you need it.
Please call Lamar at 593-4644 if you are interested.
To Silverthorn Residents:
My name is Mary DeLuca, a resident of
Silverthorn. I am looking forward to starting a
With the Community Center assistance, we
would set a date & time once a week to pray
together at the Center. Please call me at
352-796-2007 if you would like to join the
Rosary Group. I am open to any day & time
that we could all meet.
Many Th anks, Mary DeLuca