Golf Cart Registration: All golf carts driven on Silverthorn Roads
must carry valid liability insurance, follow Golf Cart Rules &
Procedures and must be registered with the Community Center
liability insurance to the Community Center Monday – Friday
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM to have it registered. We will issue you a
registration number that is to be placed on the driver side
windshield of your cart.
The following are the golf cart rules & polices:
1. Only electric golf carts, with the exception of gas powered
maintenance vehicles operated by the Golf Club or the
Association, may be driven on Silverthorn roads and must carry
valid liability insurance. A copy of the policy identifying the golf
cart needs to be furnished to the Association.
2. Golf cart drivers must obey rules of the road at all times.
Rules of the road:
a) Obey stop signs.
c) Give pedestrians the right of way.
d) Use proper hand signals when turning left or right from
3. Maximum person in golf cart -2- unless designed for more.
4. Drivers must be a minimum of 14 years of age.
5. Golf carts may not tow persons on skates, skate boards, bikes,
6. Golf carts when operated after dark must have operational front
& rear lights.
7. Golf carts must be maintained in safe and operational condition.
8. Golf carts must not be operated nor parked on common ground.
9. Golf carts may not ride on golf course property unless
participating in golf round.
owner of the vehicle and denial of vehicle use on Silverthorn
BOOK WITH US TODAY.
pg. 6 Silverthorn, Traditions Newsletter