C A K E
• 4 egg whites
• 2 whole eggs
• 1/3 cup canola oil
• 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
• 1 cup apple juice concentrate
• 1/4 cup water
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 cup raisins
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
• 2 ½ cups fresh grated carrots
F RO S T I N G
• 1 ½ cups cream cheese at room
• 1 ½ teaspoons butter
• 1 cup Splenda
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
P r e p a r a t i o n :
1. Beat the Splenda in a mixer to get a
2. Add the cream cheese and butter
to the mix and beat well.
3. Mix in the vanilla extract.
SUGAR-FREE C a r r o t C a k e
D i r e c t i o n s
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Beat the egg whites until soft peaks are formed and it doubles in volume.
3. Put in the eggs, one by one and beat well.
4. Add the apple sauce, apple juice, oil, and water and mix well.
6. Add the dry ingredients to the wet egg and apple mix and blend well.
7. Stir in the grated carrots, add the raisins, and mix well.
8. Grease two 9-inch baking pans and pour the batter in the two pans equally. Smooth the tops.
9. Bake in the oven at 350F for about 25-30 minutes and then again at 325F for about 10-12 minutes.
10. Remove and cool on a wire rack before serving or applying frosting.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time:40 minutes
Servings: 8 People