The following protocol has been established to foster typical student activities before
and after school and to minimize, as far as possible, the gathering of large numbers
of students as they arrive and leave each day. These procedures will be adapted
appropriately as we learn by experience.
• Before-school business to be conducted as close to normal as possible
• Students allowed to see teachers before school for help, utilize the testing center,
study in the library, etc.
• Seating capacity to be limited in common areas such as the cafeteria, library, and
• Students not to remain in cars or congregate in the parking lots before school
• At the 7:55 bell, students to report to either convocation or homeroom
• At the 3:23 bell, all students to remain in eighth period class for dismissal by
• Pick-up spots may be designated specifically by grade level
• After-school business to be conducted as close to normal as possible
• Students allowed to see teachers after school for help, utilize the testing center,
study in the library, serve Penance Hall, etc.