2018 ORRA ANNUAL REPORT
In the Community
GOOD NEIGHBOR AWARDS
$1,000 donation to each
31 The ORRA Young Professionals Network participated
have received a
in a variety of community service initiative in 2018
• Raised $2,500 for the Orlando Regional REALTOR® Foundation through
proceeds from its “20 Under 40” Rising Stars in Real Estate awards reception.
• Spent a morning sorting donated food at Second Harvest Food Bank as part
of the 2018 All Florida Realtors® YPN Community Outreach Day.
In an effort to give back and to
enrich our local community,
ORRA partners with many
across Central Florida.
2018 marked the fourth annual ORRA
Good Neighbor Awards, which recognizes
the volunteerism of Orlando REALTORS®.
ORRA provided $10,000 in donations to the
nonprofit organizations represented by our
Good Neighbor Award winners.
$25,500 has been donated to
Orlando nonprofits through
the Good Neighbor Awards
The ORRA Community Relations Committee
coordinated 14 community service activities in 2018
• Got kids ready to learn by helping out at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central
Florida’s “Back to School Bash.”
• Prepared and served dinner on a monthly basis to guests of Hubbard House.
• Hosted a holiday party for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Florida.